Tuesday, 22 November 2016

New Home!

Wow! I can't believe how long it is since I have posted. I'm going to try and keep posting but you can find me at my new home over at sewsmilefabrics.blogspot.com! Just over a year ago I started selling Moda fabric over on Etsy and using the business name Sew Smile Fabrics so it made sense to have a blog to go along with it. I have that blog live but as per usual I have not kept it current and I will have to admit that I have not posted since May this year! Oops!
The little man has had his long awaited open heart surgery now and is well on the road to recovery so with that uncertainty in my life finally over I can hopefully get back to blogging along with sewing and Instagram. You can still find me on Instagram under @patchworkmummy for now that will definitely remain the same but as I can only keep one blog going I will concentrate on the one under my business name.


No comments:

Post a Comment