Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Time Out!

My poor blog feels a bit rejected at the moment and I'm not surprised it has been quite some time since I have been able to get 5 minuites to sit down and write.

Firstly I finished my mother-in-laws birthday present just in time for our visit this last weekend. In fact I cut it so fine that I wasn't able to grab a picture until it was unwrapped and by that time it looked very creased! I think it will have to have a good iron before it can be put up.


The letters came from modas spell it with fabric blog hop . The R and G are the intails of my mother-in-law and her fiancee who are getting married in a couple of months time. My mother-in-law loved it and as yet is still trying to decide where she wants to hang it.

The other reason my poor blog has been rejected is becasue I have two poorly children.

Going by Sofia's spots I think it might be chicken pox but if I'm wrong please correct me.




















  
James was fast asleep this afternoon when I started writing this post. It is now 4 hours past his bedtime and he is bouncing! Bless him he has been getting high temperatures so his sleep pattern has been knocked out.

 It's getting late so I better try and calm him down. Fingers crossed they are feeling better soon and I can get his sleep pattern back to normal soon.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet gift! I'll bet she did love it. Hmmm those do look like they could be chicken pox to me. I hope it passes quickly for the kiddos (they got them at the same time? consider yourself lucky! They could have followed each other making for a very long time stuck in the house). Hugs to all of you

    ReplyDelete