Monday, 24 March 2014

Two FQ's become...

I showed you a FQ from my stash the other day and said that I had finally decided what to do with it. What do you think?


I used the Addison bag tutorial by Jennie at Clover and Violet. I changed the flap to simplify it as the material is very busy and speaks for itself and quilted round the "chocolate" buns with matching brown thread. This little bag will soon belong to a little girl as a belated birthday present. I rushed to make it as we were meant to be going down to see her this last weekend but with us all being so unwell we decided it was best to cancel and rearrange.

As you can imagine no sewing has been done recently but hopefully it won't be too long. I have a baby quilt to finish for a friend and she is due in just over a week!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the fabrics too, I'm sure she'll love it! Hope you're well again!

    ReplyDelete