Monday, 17 March 2014

A bit under the weather!

I'm afraid that this post will be short and sweet.

Sofia has a horrendous cough and a runny nose, which is much worse at night, which is always the way. Both my husband and I are suffering with sore throats and sleep deprivation so for me to use a sewing machine at the moment would be considered a dangerous activity.

James on the other hand has managed so far to not catch anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he stays illness free.

I couldn't post without showing you the fabric that I'm going to use on my next project!






I'm afraid that I didn't trust myself to use the iron so the fold marks are on show. I have a fat quarters worth but no idea what it is as it came in a scrap bag. I really love this fabric and now I have finally decided what to make with it I'm really excited.

I hope you are all keeping well.



1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see what you make with it! Feel better and fingers crossed James stays away from the germs!

    ReplyDelete